Welcome! We are glad you're here! We are a big-hearted ministry that would like to include you in our family. Moreover, we would love to celebrate your decision to receive God by way of the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. No, you don’t have to physically attend our church to receive Salvation or to be a member. You can receive Salvation right now! You can join Providence right now! We’re inviting you to receive God's pursuit of a love relationship that is real and personal. To receive Salvation and become a Virtual Member, please complete the form below and visit the link designated for you. As a virtual member, you will benefit from weekly online sermons, growth group teachings, personal prayer requests responded to by our Pastor and activities that are reserved for virtual members only. Join today! Just complete the form below and you're one click away from connecting with Shiloh!
*This membership does not end when the pandemic ends. Once you connect with us you will be connected until you decided otherwise.
Once registered, here are the next steps for our Virtual Members (FYI: Yellow text are Links):
- For Salvation: If this is your first time receiving a relationship with God by way of Jesus Christ, congratulations! Welcome to the Kingdom of God! Please complete the form below, and then visit the "I'm New in Christ" menu option.
- Our Virtual Membership Team will contact you to confirm your information, give you a brief virtual orientation, and connect you with Bishop A.L.Cobbs, Jr.
- Please visit our list of Growth Groups. We offer several opportunities to develop an authentic relationship with Jesus Christ.
- For Wednesdays, our noon Bible Study group now meets with the evening group at 7:00 PM. Please purchase Lifeways "Disciples Path - The Journey Volume 2."
- For children, please visit our Youth & Teen Virtual Connection page. Our Youth & Teen Ministry offers several opportunities for your children to develop an authentic relationship with Jesus Christ, fellowship, and have fun online.
- Keep praying, studying God's Word, living like Jesus, and staying connected with PBC!
Again, welcome, and God bless!
Register to Become a Virtual Member